Welcome to my design blog! Below, you will find examples of cards and logos I have created.
Anything you see here can be customized with your pictures, your text, and your colors.
If you would like something different, I would be happy to design something new for you.
Pricing can be found on the sidebar column. I can print your order for you for an additional charge.
Please email me to place an order, or to ask a question.

Christmas Cards

Flaky Dots


Colonial Green


Colonial Red


Christmas Dots


Brown Chic


Old Fashioned


Blue Swirls


Down to Earth


Classic Polka Dots Red


Classic Polka Dots Green


Christmas Stripes


Modern


Scrappy 1 Photo


Scrappy 2 Photo


Simple Green


Vintage Snowflakes


Gift Wrapped Red


Git Wrapped Blue


Cheerios

3 comments:

Me said...

Hey there we are! I think you did a great job if I say so myself... so if we don't get around to taking a "christmas" picture for cards, yeah, i'm buying that one.

Andrea Hanks said...

Can I just tell you how great these designs look? I don't think people understand the talent you have! Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. Remember which one i want to buy, hopefully it is not one of your most requested ones. Ha ha! Keep up the fab. designs, and we really should still have the Y/U party, are you up for it still???? GO UTES.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marianne,

Is there still time to get on the Special deal you and Andrea are offering fro Christmas? Please let me know. I will try and call one of you later today. BTW, amazing job on the designs!